03 December 2008

Our Church and Baby Project

Today is Dec 3, 2008, a Wednesday. That same day, also a Wednesday, 5 years ago at exactly 3PM, Braveheart and I took the promise to have and to hold at the Shrine of Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life in Pasay City.

Our church, the Shrine, used to be a solitary and majestic structure set in the reclamation area in 2003 with the beautiful Manila Bay sunset for added drama. Now the Shrine is teeming with faithful patrons and guests from the bustling central business park particularly visitors from MOA (Mall of Asia). Well it’s been 5 years and urban develop in the area is unstoppable. I just miss the serenity of the Shrine during its early years. Nevertheless it will remain a significant landmark in my life.

It’s been the 5 best years of my life with Braveheart. It’s not an everyday rosy affair but the bumpy rides were worth it for we learn to love and appreciate each other in a more profound way, idiosyncrasies included.

And yes, we are having a new baby. Our baby project will soon be unveiled by January 2009 and I wish my readers (yes I have a handful) to continue their hits in my blogs. Braveheart already secured a space in the web for this new baby. Details will follow after hard work and I am keeping my fingers crossed, may our interest and diligence put us through. This is more than a product of our hubby-wifey partnership; it is a culmination of our talents and ideas.

I’m so excited.

2 comments:

Eds said...

oy! happy anniversary sis. sorry hindi kita nabati kahapon medyo busy lang ang lola. more lovely years to come! mwuah.

and yes, i'm excited for the unveiling/launching of your new project. goodluck sis!

Purple Ink said...

Thanks a lot Blue Rose for the greeting and hits. Naku tuloy na tuloy na nga dapat ang Jan 2009 deadline ko hehehehe Mwah!