11 February 2009

The Love Trio of Sir Webber

Love is indeed in the air though there’s a commercial whiff into it. With the amount of branding Valentines have been receiving from the market, it beats every celebration we Filipinos look forward to except Christmas of course.

For my share, I am featuring a powerful trio by Audra Ann McDonald, Marin Mazzie and Judy Kuhn which I luckily found from YouTube posted by Nibelungenstar, a fellow Andrew Lloyd Webber fan. The ladies beautiful rendition of Love Changes Everything, Unexpected Song and I Don’t Know How to Love Him is definitely moving.

As I have been touched, I will cherish more my old cassette tape of Andrew Lloyd Webber songs from his famous musicals (Cats, Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar and The Phantom of the Opera). Love this performance and hope you’ll fall in love with it too!


No comments: